ناپاک کرنا ۔ داغ دار کرنا ۔ میلا کرنا ۔
(1) - Stain (n.) A tincture; a tinge.
(2) - Stain (n.) Cause of reproach; shame.
(3) - Stain (n.) Taint of guilt; tarnish; disgrace; reproach.
(4) - Stain (n.) A natural spot of a color different from the gound.
(5) - Stain (n.) A discoloration by foreign matter; a spot; as, a stain on a garment or cloth.
(6) - Stain (v. i.) To give or receive a stain; to grow dim.
(7) - Stain (v. t.) To cause to seem inferior or soiled by comparison.
(8) - Stain (v. t.) To spot with guilt or infamy; to bring reproach on; to blot; to soil; to tarnish.
(9) - Stain (v. t.) To color, as wood, glass, paper, cloth, or the like, by processess affecting, chemically or otherwise, the material itself; to tinge with a color or colors combining with, or penetrating, the substance; to dye; as, to stain wood with acids, colored washes, paint rubbed in, etc.; to stain glass.
(10) - Stain (v. t.) To discolor by the application of foreign matter; to make foul; to spot; as, to stain the hand with dye; armor stained with blood.