ڈھیر ۔ انبار ۔ طومار ۔ چونچ مار ۔ ٹھونگیں مارنا ۔
(1) - Peck (n.) A quick, sharp stroke, as with the beak of a bird or a pointed instrument.
(2) - Peck (v. i.) To pick up food with the beak; hence, to eat.
(3) - Peck (v. i.) To make strokes with the beak, or with a pointed instrument.
(4) - Peck (v.) To make, by striking with the beak or a pointed instrument; as, to peck a hole in a tree.
(5) - Peck (v.) To seize and pick up with the beak, or as with the beak; to bite; to eat; -- often with up.
(6) - Peck (v.) Hence: To strike, pick, thrust against, or dig into, with a pointed instrument; especially, to strike, pick, etc., with repeated quick movements.
(7) - Peck (v.) To strike with the beak; to thrust the beak into; as, a bird pecks a tree.
(8) - Peck (n.) A great deal; a large or excessive quantity.
(9) - Peck (n.) The fourth part of a bushel; a dry measure of eight quarts; as, a peck of wheat.