ایک سمندری جانور جو مچھلیاں کھاتا ہے ۔ مہر عدالت ۔ مہر دفتر ۔ تصدیق ۔ ثبوت ۔ پانی روکنے والی ڈاٹ ۔ چھپانا ۔
(1) - Seal (v. i.) To affix one's seal, or a seal.
(2) - Seal (v. t.) Among the Mormons, to confirm or set apart as a second or additional wife.
(3) - Seal (v. t.) To close by means of a seal; as, to seal a drainpipe with water. See 2d Seal, 5.
(4) - Seal (v. t.) To fix, as a piece of iron in a wall, with cement, plaster, or the like.
(5) - Seal (v. t.) Hence, to shut close; to keep close; to make fast; to keep secure or secret.
(6) - Seal (v. t.) To fasten with a seal; to attach together with a wafer, wax, or other substance causing adhesion; as, to seal a letter.
(7) - Seal (v. t.) To mark with a stamp, as an evidence of standard exactness, legal size, or merchantable quality; as, to seal weights and measures; to seal silverware.
(8) - Seal (v. t.) To set or affix a seal to; hence, to authenticate; to confirm; to ratify; to establish; as, to seal a deed.
(9) - Seal (n.) An arrangement for preventing the entrance or return of gas or air into a pipe, by which the open end of the pipe dips beneath the surface of water or other liquid, or a deep bend or sag in the pipe is filled with the liquid; a draintrap.
(10) - Seal (n.) That which confirms, ratifies, or makes stable; that which authenticates; that which secures; assurance.
(11) - Seal (n.) That which seals or fastens; esp., the wax or wafer placed on a letter or other closed paper, etc., to fasten it.
(12) - Seal (n.) Wax, wafer, or other tenacious substance, set to an instrument, and impressed or stamped with a seal; as, to give a deed under hand and seal.
(13) - Seal (n.) An engraved or inscribed stamp, used for marking an impression in wax or other soft substance, to be attached to a document, or otherwise used by way of authentication or security.
(14) - Seal (n.) Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidae and Otariidae.