English to Urdu Dictionary
بلبلا ۔ بے حقیقت چیز ۔ حیات ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Bubble (n.) To sing with a gurgling or warbling sound.
(2) - Bubble (n.) To run with a gurgling noise, as if forming bubbles; as, a bubbling stream.
(3) - Bubble (n.) To rise in bubbles, as liquids when boiling or agitated; to contain bubbles.
(4) - Bubble (n.) A person deceived by an empty project; a gull.
(5) - Bubble (n.) Anything that wants firmness or solidity; that which is more specious than real; a false show; a cheat or fraud; a delusive scheme; an empty project; a dishonest speculation; as, the South Sea bubble.
(6) - Bubble (n.) The globule of air in the spirit tube of a level.
(7) - Bubble (n.) A small, hollow, floating bead or globe, formerly used for testing the strength of spirits.
(8) - Bubble (n.) A globule of air, or globular vacuum, in a transparent solid; as, bubbles in window glass, or in a lens.
(9) - Bubble (n.) A small quantity of air or gas within a liquid body; as, bubbles rising in champagne or aerated waters.
(10) - Bubble (n.) A thin film of liquid inflated with air or gas; as, a soap bubble; bubbles on the surface of a river.