English to Urdu Dictionary
پیدہ کرنا ۔ حاصل کرنا ۔ کمانا، پانا ، پاس رکھنا ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Get (n.) Offspring; progeny; as, the get of a stallion.
(2) - Get (v. i.) To arrive at, or bring one's self into, a state, condition, or position; to come to be; to become; -- with a following adjective or past participle belonging to the subject of the verb; as, to get sober; to get awake; to get beaten; to get elected.
(3) - Get (v. i.) To make acquisition; to gain; to profit; to receive accessions; to be increased.
(4) - Get (v. t.) To betake; to remove; -- in a reflexive use.
(5) - Get (v. t.) To procure to be, or to cause to be in any state or condition; -- with a following participle.
(6) - Get (v. t.) To prevail on; to induce; to persuade.
(7) - Get (v. t.) To obtain mental possession of; to learn; to commit to memory; to memorize; as to get a lesson; also with out; as, to get out one's Greek lesson.
(8) - Get (v. t.) To beget; to procreate; to generate.
(9) - Get (v. t.) Hence, with have and had, to come into or be in possession of; to have.
(10) - Get (v. t.) To procure; to obtain; to gain possession of; to acquire; to earn; to obtain as a price or reward; to come by; to win, by almost any means; as, to get favor by kindness; to get wealth by industry and economy; to get land by purchase, etc.
(11) - Get (n.) Artifice; contrivance.
(12) - Get (n.) Fashion; manner; custom.
(13) - Get (n.) Jet, the mineral.