English to Urdu Dictionary
جانا ۔ چلنا ۔ حرکت کرنا ۔ کوچ کرنا ۔ درست ہونا ۔ رہ جانا ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Go (v. i.) To reach; to extend; to lead; as, a line goes across the street; his land goes to the river; this road goes to New York.
(2) - Go (v. i.) To pass from one place to another; to be in motion; to be in a state not motionless or at rest; to proceed; to advance; to make progress; -- used, in various applications, of the movement of both animate and inanimate beings, by whatever means, and also of the movements of the mind; also figuratively applied.
(3) - Go (v. i.) To move upon the feet, or step by step; to walk; also, to walk step by step, or leisurely.
(4) - Go (v. i.) To be passed on fron one to another; to pass; to circulate; hence, with for, to have currency; to be taken, accepted, or regarded.
(5) - Go (v. i.) To proceed or happen in a given manner; to fare; to move on or be carried on; to have course; to come to an issue or result; to succeed; to turn out.
(6) - Go (v. i.) To proceed or tend toward a result, consequence, or product; to tend; to conduce; to be an ingredient; to avail; to apply; to contribute; -- often with the infinitive; as, this goes to show.
(7) - Go (v. i.) To apply one's self; to set one's self; to undertake.
(8) - Go (v. i.) To proceed by a mental operation; to pass in mind or by an act of the memory or imagination; -- generally with over or through.
(9) - Go (v. i.) To be with young; to be pregnant; to gestate.
(10) - Go (p. p.) Gone.
(11) - Go (v. i.) To pass away; to depart forever; to be lost or ruined; to perish; to decline; to decease; to die.
(12) - Go (n.) That condition in the course of the game when a player can not lay down a card which will not carry the aggregate count above thirty-one.
(13) - Go (v. i.) To have recourse; to resort; as, to go to law.
(14) - Go (v. t.) To take, as a share in an enterprise; to undertake or become responsible for; to bear a part in.
(15) - Go (v. t.) To bet or wager; as, I'll go you a shilling.
(16) - Go (n.) Act; working; operation.
(17) - Go (n.) A circumstance or occurrence; an incident.
(18) - Go (n.) The fashion or mode; as, quite the go.
(19) - Go (n.) Noisy merriment; as, a high go.
(20) - Go (n.) A glass of spirits.
(21) - Go (n.) Power of going or doing; energy; vitality; perseverance; push; as, there is no go in him.
(22) - Go (v. i.) To move from the person speaking, or from the point whence the action is contemplated; to pass away; to leave; to depart; -- in opposition to stay and come.