پرجوش ۔ گرم مزاج ۔ تند خو ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Passionate (v. i.) To express feelingly or sorrowfully.
(2) - Passionate (v. i.) To affect with passion; to impassion.
(3) - Passionate (a.) Suffering; sorrowful.
(4) - Passionate (a.) Characterized by passion; expressing passion; ardent in feeling or desire; vehement; warm; as, a passionate friendship.
(5) - Passionate (a.) Capable or susceptible of passion, or of different passions; easily moved, excited or agitated; specifically, easily moved to anger; irascible; quick-tempered; as, a passionate nature.