صدر ۔ میر مجلس ۔ حاکم ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - President (n.) A protector; a guardian; a presiding genius.
(2) - President (n.) The chief executive officer of the government in certain republics; as, the president of the United States.
(3) - President (n.) The chief officer of a corporation, company, institution, society, or the like.
(4) - President (n.) One who is elected or appointed to preside; a presiding officer, as of a legislative body.
(5) - President (a.) Occupying the first rank or chief place; having the highest authority; presiding.
(6) - President (n.) Precedent.