عالم دین ۔ پادری ۔ پجاری ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Priest (v. t.) To ordain as priest.
(2) - Priest (n.) One who officiates at the altar, or performs the rites of sacrifice; one who acts as a mediator between men and the divinity or the gods in any form of religion; as, Buddhist priests.
(3) - Priest (n.) A presbyter; one who belongs to the intermediate order between bishop and deacon. He is authorized to perform all ministerial services except those of ordination and confirmation.
(4) - Priest (n.) One who is authorized to consecrate the host and to say Mass; but especially, one of the lowest order possessing this power.
(5) - Priest (n.) A presbyter elder; a minister