مؤدب جامعہ ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Proctor (v. t.) To act as a proctor toward; to manage as an attorney or agent.
(2) - Proctor (n.) An officer in a university or college whose duty it is to enforce obedience to the laws of the institution.
(3) - Proctor (n.) A representative of the clergy in convocation.
(4) - Proctor (n.) An officer employed in admiralty and ecclesiastical causes. He answers to an attorney at common law, or to a solicitor in equity.
(5) - Proctor (n.) A person appointed to collect alms for those who could not go out to beg for themselves, as lepers, the bedridden, etc.; hence a beggar.
(6) - Proctor (n.) One who is employed to manage to affairs of another.