سر کش ۔ متمرد ۔ منحڑف ۔ پھرا ہوا ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Refractory (n.) OPottery) A piece of ware covered with a vaporable flux and placed in a kiln, to communicate a glaze to the other articles.
(2) - Refractory (n.) Refractoriness.
(3) - Refractory (n.) A refractory person.
(4) - Refractory (a.) Resisting ordinary treatment; difficult of fusion, reduction, or the like; -- said especially of metals and the like, which do not readily yield to heat, or to the hammer; as, a refractory ore.
(5) - Refractory (a.) Obstinate in disobedience; contumacious; stubborn; unmanageable; as, a refractory child; a refractory beast.