الٹنا ۔ پھیر دینا ۔ تہہ و بالا کرنا ۔ معامہ برعکس کر دینا ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Reverse (a.) To turn back; to cause to face in a contrary direction; to cause to depart.
(2) - Reverse (a.) Turned upside down; greatly disturbed.
(3) - Reverse (a.) Reversed; as, a reverse shell.
(4) - Reverse (a.) That which appears or is presented when anything, as a lance, a line, a course of conduct, etc., is reverted or turned contrary to its natural direction.
(5) - Reverse (a.) That which is directly opposite or contrary to something else; a contrary; an opposite.
(6) - Reverse (a.) The act of reversing; complete change; reversal; hence, total change in circumstances or character; especially, a change from better to worse; misfortune; a check or defeat; as, the enemy met with a reverse.
(7) - Reverse (a.) The back side; as, the reverse of a drum or trench; the reverse of a medal or coin, that is, the side opposite to the obverse. See Obverse.
(8) - Reverse (a.) Turned backward; having a contrary or opposite direction; hence; opposite or contrary in kind; as, the reverse order or method.
(9) - Reverse (a.) A turn or fold made in bandaging, by which the direction of the bandage is changed.
(10) - Reverse (v. i.) To become or be reversed.
(11) - Reverse (a.) To cause to return; to recall.
(12) - Reverse (a.) To change totally; to alter to the opposite.
(13) - Reverse (a.) To turn upside down; to invert.
(14) - Reverse (a.) Hence, to overthrow; to subvert.
(15) - Reverse (a.) To overthrow by a contrary decision; to make void; to under or annual for error; as, to reverse a judgment, sentence, or decree.
(16) - Reverse (v. i.) To return; to revert.
(17) - Reverse (a.) A thrust in fencing made with a backward turn of the hand; a backhanded stroke.