الٹا روح ۔ واپسی ۔ حق عود ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Reversion (n.) A return towards some ancestral type or character; atavism.
(2) - Reversion (n.) A payment which is not to be received, or a benefit which does not begin, until the happening of some event, as the death of a living person.
(3) - Reversion (n.) Hence, a right to future possession or enjoiment; succession.
(4) - Reversion (n.) The returning of an esttate to the grantor or his heirs, by operation of law, after the grant has terminated; hence, the residue of an estate left in the proprietor or owner thereof, to take effect in possession, by operation of law, after the termination of a limited or less estate carved out of it and conveyed by him.
(5) - Reversion (n.) That which reverts or returns; residue.
(6) - Reversion (n.) The act of returning, or coming back; return.