کا ۔ کی ۔ کے ۔ سے ۔ پر ۔ میں ۔
English to English Dictionary
(1) - Of (prep.) During; in the course of.
(2) - Of (prep.) Denoting passage from one state to another; from.
(3) - Of (prep.) Denoting relation to place or time; belonging to, or connected with; as, men of Athens; the people of the Middle Ages; in the days of Herod.
(4) - Of (prep.) Denoting the agent, or person by whom, or thing by which, anything is, or is done; by.
(5) - Of (prep.) Denoting identity or equivalence; -- used with a name or appellation, and equivalent to the relation of apposition; as, the continent of America; the city of Rome; the Island of Cuba.
(6) - Of (prep.) Denoting nearness or distance, either in space or time; from; as, within a league of the town; within an hour of the appointed time.
(7) - Of (prep.) Denoting reference to a thing; about; concerning; relating to; as, to boast of one's achievements.
(8) - Of (prep.) Denoting that by which a person or thing is actuated or impelled; also, the source of a purpose or action; as, they went of their own will; no body can move of itself; he did it of necessity.
(9) - Of (prep.) Denoting part of an aggregate or whole; belonging to a number or quantity mentioned; out of; from amongst; as, of this little he had some to spare; some of the mines were unproductive; most of the company.
(10) - Of (prep.) Denoting the material of which anything is composed, or that which it contains; as, a throne of gold; a sword of steel; a wreath of mist; a cup of water.
(11) - Of (prep.) Denoting possession or ownership, or the relation of subject to attribute; as, the apartment of the consul: the power of the king; a man of courage; the gate of heaven.
(12) - Of (prep.) Denoting that from which anything proceeds; indicating origin, source, descent, and the like; as, he is of a race of kings; he is of noble blood.
(13) - Of (prep.) In a general sense, from, or out from; proceeding from; belonging to; relating to; concerning; -- used in a variety of applications; as: